1/28/13

The Circle of Life and Death

I walked out into Monday to balmy breezes and daffodils lifting up from the earth. It's too early but maybe our concept of early is shifting, will shift. One of the primary universal laws is that change is ever present. 

I am constantly reeducating myself to be a real human being. A real human being knows that everything in this universe, even time, is a being. We "civilized" human beings are considered foolish, even lost by most of the others who share this realm with us. Most have lost the ability to communicate with the winds, trees, stones, birds, creatures, insects, the sea or fire and stumble about in strange ambitions to own more or to be famous. These abilities live within us and want the opportunity to be useful.

When I have been in the intimate circle of death and birth all I cared about was love.

No comments: