8/31/10

I THINK I LOVE YOU, AN ALL NIGHT ROUND DANCE


I'm writing to introduce you to my new project: I Think I Love You, An All Night Round Dance. I am excited about this project because it pulls together theater, music and dance in an innovative manner. I am inspired by Greek theater, a stomp dance/funk musical meld, and want to explore romantic love against the backdrop of indigenous freedom movements.

I want to start work on this new piece of indigenous musical theater this fall, but I need your help.

To learn more about the project and how you can be a part of it please click on the link.

http://projectsite.unitedstatesartists.org/project/i_think_i_love_you_an_all_night_round_dance

I am excited to be part of this new project site by United States Artists to assist artists in funding for their projects.

Thank you for taking a look.

Joy

No comments: