1/2/09

The Gathering Everything for Possible Power and Knowledge Being

I got an excellent lesson yesterday, or rather, a lesson strung out over the last few days. When we got back from Oklahoma and made our way home the last leg, in the taxi, I held tightly onto my cell phone. I’m careful, but that day after I’d made a phone call in the taxi as we headed up the hill from the airport, I told myself emphatically, with strong emotion, “DO NOT lose your cell phone.” Well, the Gathering Everything for Possible Power and Knowledge Being within me heard: “Lose the cell phone”. So, my body, whose instincts are first commanded by this being, lost hold of my cell phone. I dropped it in the taxi as we unloaded bags, though I had been consciously gripping it tightly. And despite many calls over two days to the taxi company and the dispatcher at the airport, the phone was not returned.

Then yesterday, I did a tarot layout for the year. (Would like to do my own deck of images more culturally appropriate, however, no matter the culture, we all deal with the same forces.) As I was shuffling I saw the Devil card. I did the same thing I did with the phone. I said to myself, DO NOT get the Devil card. Well what do you know, there was the Devil card in my reading (I rarely get that card) taking over the space of final outcome. I had used the same technique: speaking what I did not want, emphatically.

The Gathering Everything for Possible Power and knowledge Being makes no distinction. Love and hate become the same thing, the same kind of power, just angled oppositionally. Does this mean that force of emotion trumps words? Emotion is the rudder. Desire is the engine.

Since then I am watching my thoughts and reactions.

We do get what we ask for, literally.

1 comment:

sparrow said...

dear Joy. . . i think it is the same principle as if you typed. . "Do Not get the Devil card" in your web browser. . .

( i just did and there are 450,000 google entries on devil card. . .

disqualifers are just ignored and instead the request just draws the energetics of the very thing we are NOT asking. . .

sorry about the phone. . .was it the new i phone?. . .mercy. . .

but one of the questions i have is maybe it is an indication of you being pre-cognitive. . .

hope this year great to the far corners for you. . .